Call for an immediate Teletherapy or Phone appointment
Especially with how our world is these days, so many people are struggling with feelings of anxiousness, fear, uneasiness. And when it is happening to you, the experience can be uncomfortable on so many levels:
- The threat of Coronavirus can be very stressful.
- You stop yourself from doing the things you want to do because you just know something is bound to go wrong.
- You have so much stress in your life that you feel overwhelmed, and you can’t seem to get anything done.
- You sometimes have a hard time falling asleep at night, or you wake up in the middle of the night, with those nagging thoughts in your head that just make it so hard to go back to sleep.
- You feel like your anxious thoughts run you and therefore run your life.
If you agree with any of these statements, you are in good company.
- Fear and anxiety can take the joy out of so many activities.
- Stress can show up as tension in your body, which can turn into chronic pain, and may even create illness.
- Sleeplessness can lead you to a variety of issues, impacting your judgment and decision-making.
- Your worries can lead to a desire to isolate yourself and close yourself off from friends and family.
So you’ve held yourself back from letting your light shine fully. Sometimes you barely had the energy to turn that light on.
My clients have said they feel more centered and relaxed. They can think more clearly with calm and confidence. One client said: ”I know I can manage my worries and concerns and they don’t get the better of me.”
In the process of therapy, you will have the opportunity to explore the patterns that have a grip on you; that are not serving you in moving forward. We will work together to enable you to let go of your worry thoughts so that you can move beyond them into the life you were meant to live. A more exciting, energized, and enlivened experience of joy, fun, and the relationships and opportunities you desire.
Let’s talk about your challenges and what we can do together
Working with someone who understands what you are going through can make the difference between feeling like there is hope, and feeling all alone. If you recognize yourself in any of the scenarios above, I support you to contact me on (949) 922-8548.
Or email me at email@example.com.